Spirituality can enable anxiety healing. Spirituality is the beautiful expression of our inner self or what is called the human spirit.
Spirituality does not involve belonging to a particular group or religion (because it embraces all). Nor does it depend on upon our position in life. It is simply something that we can experience freely if we choose too!
It is composed of varies qualities such as:
“We are all spiritual beings, but not everyone is spiritual.” When we choose to be spiritual we are individuals that are generous, respectful, considerate and selfless.
It is a journey of self-discovery of the very essence of who we are. It is connecting with our inner self, a self-realization, “the knowing” that we can connect to a positive energy that is within us. This positive energy is key to our anxiety healing and finding inner peace.
Spirituality is not tangible, but rather something we can feel if we have an open heart. Spiritual people all have different paths to take, with different spiritual views. But they are not judgmental and know to listen with patience to what others have to say.
Being spiritual means that we allow ourselves to discover, to crave and seek knowledge. It allows us to search for our own answers and aspire to be the best version of ourselves.
When we are spiritual beings we desire to experience different things, and keep an open mind about different points of views. It expands our horizons and allows creative and positive ideas to flow within us. It envelops us and provides an anxiety healing that is permanent.
Anxiety Healing Through Developing our Spirituality
- When we totally love ourselves and others!
- When we make some alone time for self-reflection.
- When we appreciate the beauty of nature, which heal us emotionally, mentally and physically.
- When we have a positive attitude,
- When we respect and appreciate life blessings.
- When we have an open mind and heart,
- When we are less judgmental and more loving
- When we seek personal growth to become the best version of ourselves.
- When we give and help others through our words or actions.
- When we take responsibility for our own actions and not blame others.
- When we forgive ourselves and those we interact with.